What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide to understand yourself better
- Learn the personality characteristics explaining why you are the way you are
- Learn what famous people also share your traits
- Learn what areas are you expanding and growing
- Learn how you operate on a subconscious level
- Learn what your lifetime difficulties are
- Learn what drives you and makes you tick
- Learn with whom are you most compatible
- Learn what your lifetime challenges are
- Learn what are your passions and wants
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. All About You scores 70.36/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.thepower.org/clickbank.html, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $29.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: thepower.org you’ll also be taken through to thepower.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)